Keep Our Friendship Rolling!!!

Let us all Gossip Here! :P

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Female Boss sack someone...

Tell you.. my female boss sacked the account clerk just last friday. This is the second time I've witness someone leaving the office just like that.. the first time was at PSA, during that time when PSA carried out the retrenchment exercise. One of my director was retrenched... He was so mad, he was mumbling and slamming the table.. this time, the employee was arguing with the female boss.. coz boss claim she was not producing her work on time.. still owing this and that.. the employee was so angry she just came out with a 'I wanna quit'.. the boss ask her to leave immediately.. wah say.. my other colleague who was in this company for 2+ yrs said this was the 7th or 8th time she's witnessing people kana sacked.. wah say.. anyway, i think this account position very hard to do coz this small co. is using very back-dated way of doing their accounts.. that employee was always grumbling abt this... coz it means double work for her since the system was not totally computerised and still using a very very old system which is not user-friendly at all... some people came for interview today and yesterday.. haa.. but all cannot make it.. and I'm so happy for them.. if not.. it will means wasting their time here loh.. seriously...

For me... female boss was giving me more work responsibilities, asking me to explore business opportunities in western region... well.. not bad.. at least something new.. else I also very buay tahan.. I'm still very new to both this industry and in sales and marketing too.. still a long way to go.. dun worry Zhen, it's like this de.. for us newbies hor.. really a lot to learn loh.. i really wanna improve on my communication skills also.. coz need to learn how to talk to suppliers and customers better.. and also marketing skill... i dun have any education on this.. haa... and of coz I rely a lot on my boss to guide me how to do this do that.. hope she won't grow mad .. coz I seriously dunno mah..

Ting, whatever business you are doing... just wanna tell you.. your skin have to be very very thick.. that's wat i learn loh.. my book business cannot make it coz we were not putting in too much initiatives and we were not thick skin enough to approach potential suppliers and customers.. and also must be very very resourceful in whatever industry you are in.. networking very crucial loh.. sometimes people just look at you as though u are a small fly like that.. so skin must be super thick... but you have your dad guiding you rite, so dun worry too much lah... Anyway...Good luck!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home