Keep Our Friendship Rolling!!!

Let us all Gossip Here! :P

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Still moving on...

Haaa.. true hor.. very quiet around here..

Anyway, just some updates.. it's nearly 3 mths leh.. on April 16, will be my official probation due.. dunno whether the company will confirm me or not.. although I was nagging that this job is no good lah this lah that lah.. but i dun really have the intention move out.. like something's telling me to stay.. it's quite weird one.. like some sort of body clock.. coz last time I intend to resign from PSAM, it's this thing like intuition that told me to resign.. well, anyway, I'm still working at Mandai.. i did hear a lot of horror stories like the boss dun confirm for 6 mths, then sack the person for bad performance.. a bit nervous.. whatever happen.. i already tried my best....take life as it comes loh.. keke.. can't really do anything.. i trust me intuition.. coz i dunno what else to trust le... anyway, so far so good.. no super bad things had happened... so it's still acceptable for me.. I also see see look look.. stay on to see whether any prospect or not.. if not a bit wasted leh.. then leave half way.. the resume later not very nice...

Had dinner with Kennie and her family on Sat.. Kennie is my ex-colleague and good friends.. She and Soo Mee and I were close friends in PSAM last time.. anyway.. caught some news abt the company.. like the girl replacing me has very bad working attitude.. my boss also can't stand.. Ahemmmm.. haa.. see whether they appreciate me lah.. haaaa.. joking only... i also heard that my small boss will be moving to Belgium to work under PSA there.. will be away for 2-3yrs.. his girlfriend is going with him.. wahhh the girlfriend i think is very 'wei da'... go Belgium leh.. ..

Sometimes... i really miss my old time at PSAM... the food, the pantry, the toilet, the water dispenser with cold and hot water, the big fridge, the cleaning lady, the colleagues, the free time, the 'on-the-dot' go home freedom, no need to work on Saturdays, my favourite bosses and of course the regular bonuses.. haaa... .. haiz.. but no choice.. if i dun step out.. i can't forever be a clerk rite??

Ting.. what happen to your dad's business??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home