Keep Our Friendship Rolling!!!

Let us all Gossip Here! :P

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Work! Dreams! Food! Argh!!!

Wah tis blog's dead for more than a month le.... juz thought I'll post something short.

Been working on freelance at home...bounded 2 months for this project. & by the end of this week, is one month completed. Abit the sianz, everyday do the same thing but well... it's a job isn't it? So how's everyone doing?? How's ur new job Qing & Zhen? How's ur exams Fen? How's ur job Sihui? How's ur fan club going, President Shuhui? Kekekeke...

Duno why these days I've lotsa dreams. Very sianz wan. Cuz u will keep wanting to continue the dream to see what's going on! *faints* But on the other hand, make me 'late for work' too. Haiz. Everyday always behind schedule! Grrr! DreamS!

I sort miss tikaming... but guess gotta wait till i get my pay bah. However recently I tikamed something cute... little pot of plant. I so unlucky, both tikam i kena the same type of plant! -_-" I was hoping to get the flower plant.... but i got the fern. 2 ferns somemore. Argh! Anyway I started planting them tat nite & today's the 4th day, I see shoots coming out! Ahahahahaha so happy!!!

Btw, have anyone tried Bakerzin before?? I watched the channel 8 variety show, they introduced tea break at Bakerzin. Wahhh their pastries & bakeries are soooo yummmmmy. I so much wanna try sia! But of course, it's verrrry expensive too. Well, 一分钱一分货 mah...

Ok lah, I have to rush work le. -_-" Got time u gals blog blog here la. Haha...

1 Comments:

Blogger JuzJaz said...

hey gals! Post something!!!

April 12, 2006 4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home