Keep Our Friendship Rolling!!!

Let us all Gossip Here! :P

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Changing career path... 2

Actually I'm running out of titles for the blog.. keke.. anyway.. abt my job.. it's actually a 6 mth contract job.. yes i do have bosses.. 2 lady bosses in fact.. but they are always so busy and always travelling.. like next week both are going to San Jose for marketing conference.. both bosses are managers.. there's actually a marketing executive one...but that position is empty at the moment... so lacking one boss...sorry Ting, I'm not a permanent staff.. anyway, I've checked out their intranet.. like no special staff discount leh.. haa.. well, if this job land me somewhere, I might find out more..

My recent past-time is chasing One-Piece Anime.. already watch until 160+ eps.. so exciting.. very shiok to view one eps after another.. but wat i have is ending soon...coz the series are coming out very slowly... the comics are coming out faster leh.. but so many books.. very expensive leh.. over 40 books already.. dunno wanna chase or not.. *sighz* but really hope to find out abt the ending..

Yeah sure.. I'm at Suntec everyday Mon to Fri.. can have lunch with anyone.. but Suntec is so expensive to eat lunch.. sweat... thinking of bringing bread to eat le... haaa...

As for where to go for gathering.. I also dunno.. so many new eating places in Singapore.. I have no preference actually.. will thinking slowly loh.. cheers!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home