Keep Our Friendship Rolling!!!

Let us all Gossip Here! :P

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Hi Gals

Well, no problem, Ifzzz & Zhen. I'm glad those quotes meant something to you gals :) I used to collect those meaningful phrases tat I come across. However my 'quote of the day' sms might be running out soon.

Reason 1: I used credits to send the smses; credits from MLM system. Well the mlm failed for us, leaving us with lotsa call/sms credits, which means if we dun use them = wasted. Btw, one sms=US$0.15. So it's pretty expensive, but on account tat I can send the sms globally, it's not too bad(juz tat most of the sms sent are locally). BUT the credits are expiring in June or July. So I'll be sending more quote sms bah.

Reason 2: My list of quotes are sorta drying up. Ahahaha...but fret not. There'll always be something to send. Hehehe...or at least till the end of expiry date.

Glad to hear you're outta tat company, Ifzzz. Adobe should be a good company to work in! My job bascially uses softwares by them & macromedia. So if you have staff discounts to their software, let me know! Ahahaha... But what does 'contract Marketing Assistant' means? R u working there permenantly? or what? Do you have a supervisor, cuz u're 'assistant'?? So next time if I go Suntec, can find you eat lunch or something. Ahahaha...

Zhen, I guess we'll face shitwork at some point of life. Cuz' there will always be people who dun clean up after shitting, rite? Well juz hope the period will soon be gone for you. Dun linger on the smell too much, cuz' fresh air is right after it! Ya?? Hehehe...

I wonder how is Fen, Qing & Shuhui going on? I doubt they come to tis blog often :P Bleahhhh...

As for me, I'm at the final phrase of my freelance job - website. Waiting for the Boss to give me the information to be published on the website. The Boss is like so busy flying around...I can't get the website finished. *Shrugs* I'm sorta tired waiting for work to finish, & get my final pay.

Recently I joined watercolor painting class at Tanjong Pagar CC with my ex-colleagues. Juz finished a month of painting(once a week; 2 hours session). It was fun.. but I dun think I can join too long. Think I'll stop after I finish 3rd month...make it a 3 month course. Well, dun think I've money to continue lor. So.. *shrugs*

Btw, someone's birthday is coming RIGHT....so I guess that means another gathering is coming up. Any ideas what to do? We've got a month to think! Hahaha...Bowling? Singing? Fly kites? Steamboat? Ice-cream? Pubbing? Coffee? Buffet? Arcades? Hawker center? Movies? One night stay at cheap hotel? Umm.. can't think liao. But I thought, if we're going have a meal, let eat at somewhere new? Or I should say, try some new restuarant ya?

Alrite, that's about all. I'm awake way too 'early'! Sigh. Take care you gals!

1 Comments:

Blogger JuzJaz said...

hey gals...check out the bloggie!!! New posts!

June 03, 2006 4:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home