Keep Our Friendship Rolling!!!

Let us all Gossip Here! :P

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

My Challenge: Seeking cheap lunch near my work area

Hello, I have been working here in Suntec for abt 2 weeks. The food here are so expensive. I realise they my college friend also work around here.. at tower five, so we met up occasionally for lunch... anyway, during lunch time, I tend to wander around, coz very hard to find lunch kakis here leh.. either MIA - Missing-in-action or already have they own noisy group in their department.. So I will wander and explore.. finding shortcuts to Marina Square.. Today my friend said he discover a route to Middle Road - Bugis.. actually I was planning on finding my way there one of these day since middle road was just behind suntec.. but suntec dun have exits everywhere and one end of Suntec is so far away from the other, so have to find a easily accessible hole that leads directly there.. well my friend found it before me.. so we tried to walk there today.. not bad... in between exploring, (get a bit lost becuase it can be confusing because we dun recognise buildings from different angles... dun recognise the back of Bugis Junction for example because I always view it from the front..) we managed to walk towards fortune centre and the Guan Yin Miao in abt 15 mins... that's very good.. although have to cross a big over head bridge and many traffic lights, but man... where can you find $2 lunch in suntec.. the walk was worth it.. I think... coz also have a chance to exercise... hee... Goodness, the place was so so near my current school, MIS at Prinsep Street... and to think that I have been wasting $$ taking bus there... next time I will walk there...

Ah ting, wat is that poem that you posted?? did u create it?? are you trying to compose a song... I'm actually quite interested in learning that u know.. but better wait a while until I am more settled down then can look for new hobbies.. haa

Hey, I saw Fen the other day, her last exam day at Suntec City.. Must have been a stressful periods... but then phew.. can relax le rite?? Well enjoy your freedom bah...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home