Keep Our Friendship Rolling!!!

Let us all Gossip Here! :P

Thursday, June 15, 2006

My Response to: Full of Misses

Mmmm... my last horrible job was not a big company.. it's a tiny one.. tiny but horrible...

Last week when I went to my evening classes, I took a packet milo from the company's fridge and bring to school.. coz MIS is like SIM.. they dun serve milo.. only coffee and tea.. Yucks... who wanna drink that kinda thing in the evening leh??? well.. a lot of people were really curious of where I get my milo from... guess many people still love milo siah.. haa...

Mmm... I'm quite interested in this cruise thingy.. is it a one day event or overnight?? I dun mind though just dunno wat the rest think abt the cost.. Hehe... As for zoo and bird park.. I've already made my visit this year.. the zoo was okay.. but the bird park was horrible... it's in the same state is when we visit many years ago just that it's older and blacker.. and the 'swan lake' was so yucky... Luckily my entrance was free at that time... else it's really not worth the $$...If really miss the old times, can decide on KTV or a simple picnic? Remember we once bbq at Sentosa Beach?? a bit troublesome but kinda fun though... or maybe book a chalet? from friday after work till sun?? then can go crazy there playing games and chit chatting... provided everyone can stay overnight... actually dun have to wait until someone's birthday.. if u people wan can gather anytime mah... hee...

Today's thursday.. one more day to weekend... Yippie!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home