Keep Our Friendship Rolling!!!

Let us all Gossip Here! :P

Monday, July 10, 2006

Cheng Ho Cruise

Had a great time yesterday. Guess it'll be better without the rain - photos will turn out nicer mah. But still, cooling weather :) Everything was juz not bad lah. Though I must apologize for being 5 mins late?? 对不起!!! To think I shamelessly smsed Shuhui to be on time :X *buried head in ground* Haiz. But hey, Qing was not early either! :P However, seriously I think we're juz slightly late. & in addition, we hang around for some more time before discovering the bus had left -_-" But hor, did u gals recall, there's tis group of Indians women & kids sitting by the stone fountain at Hyatt?? I'm suspecting they're the same bunch of people on the cruise!!! Maybe we did made it on time?? Do I make sense here? Haha.. Never mind, we made it in the end.

I've already uploaded the photos to my computer now. If I've time later, I'll upload to the blog then. Erm... Zhen & Shuhui: delete tat dragon photo??

Ok, I've to do some stuffs first. Later going for watercolor class! Yuhoo~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home