Keep Our Friendship Rolling!!!

Let us all Gossip Here! :P

Monday, July 10, 2006

Juicy Photos~!

Ok, I've uploaded the photos taken on our ChengHo Cruise on Sunday, 9th July 2006!
Yeahhhh!
Warning: Heavily Loaded With Photos
Let's start off with our birthday girl! The first photo I took was tis:

I know it's ugly, that's why I put small small, so nobody can develop that photo :P Hehehehe...
Here are the rest of the photos:





Tried to take a nice photo of the dinning area but erm... too shaky. Oops. & Ya, our table's mess. Kekeke.

Would have been a great photo of disappointment looks - cuz food's not served. But dang, shaken.







I thought this tortoise looked really cute next to the flower!

*Playing 70s Chinese Songs in the Background*

Our lovely couple of the day!


Zhen & Her Hubby, busy snapping away.


Tall coconut trees..


I find this weird. What's a Sentosa signboard doing at Kusu Island?

Wah~ 大制作. Takes two person to capture a nice photo.




快点! 快点!要迟到了!

Hey, we're taking the new Cheng Ho 3 ship leh. It's mentioned on their website!






Enjoying sea views, breezes & of course raindrops.

Poor Shuhui, had to stand behind. You know why..







That's about it. I didn't take much photos of you guys. Juz mainly sceneric photos :X
Let's hope Zhen's photos turn out good!!!

Last but not least...

Happy Birthday to Our Dear Lovely Fen!

I'm off to painting~!

ps: click on the photo to view a even larger size & right click to save ya? save the bigger size photo for sharper & better developed photos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home