Keep Our Friendship Rolling!!!

Let us all Gossip Here! :P

Friday, August 11, 2006

After NDP by Sihui

Hi!! This blog's background remeinds me of leather handbag.. will be neat if it's LV's pattern.. heee... anyway, Ting, the fireworks is today and Saturday night, 9pm.. I've checked... but unfortunately, I have lessons tonight... so unable to check whether the fireworks will be there.. I will bug my brother to check for me... he went to esplanade on Tuesday night to watch the Singapore team's firework.. there confirm is full blast view.. like 流星雨.. tonight will be New Caledonia, tomorrow night will be France... I'm doubtful that I can see this from my flat... because of the stupid white condo blocking my view... you know, the one near your house, next block to the police station block... yeah loh, that one... if it's from National Stadium, I confirm can see de...

I didn't know that blogger allow chinese typing leh.. that's new to me.. I thought it will become squares.. can you all see??

Anyway, my sister sleptover the whole week... her landlord very siao ding dong.. so my sis also heckcare... the contract stated very clearly that she must stay for at least 3 mths (which she did) and after that need one month notice to move... then my sis dumb dumb went to tell her she may be moving out earlier.. but the landlord very cheapskate, she went to find herself a new tenant and ask my sister to move out immediately.. my sister of course flatly refused of course unless the landlord return 3 weeks of rental.. the auntie of course don't want lah... so my sister refused to move because super pissed and also very hard to move all the things out one shot...but she sleep over at our place.. That landlady very naughty one leh... she made my sister use the washing machine only when she has accumulate like 8kg (the max load of the washing machine).. then when my sis hang out the clothes, the stupid lady bring in the clothes like 4 hours later.. wah piang.. where got such thing?? 4 hrs how to dry clothes?? if not enough space to hang then dun restrict the 8kg rule lah... now my sis move back, my house like more noisy..haaa...

Now nearly lunch time.. meeting my secondary school friend later.. first time seeing her after graduation.. she found me from friendster.. and she's working at Suntec City also.. UBS bank.. the swiss bank...

My brother also fall in love with the nacho chips.. he wants more..I said no way.. because it's too expensive le... haaa... but it's really healthier than potato chips and it's plain although some chips more salty than others... very appetizing... I read the label behind.. it's from the same company as lays and ruffles... but how come so much more expensive leh??

As for the next gathering, since it's only a picnic gathering, anyway is possible.. can even have it at the nearest park ..how abt MacRitchie Reservoir .. then we lay the mat on the grass, plays cards, crap... if you are adventureous can even walk the 5km hanging bridge: http://www.wildsingapore.com/places/macr.htm but can't escape that we need to dine with insects - ants, mosquito and more...

I used to go MacRitchie when I was small... then after that only go there for cross country..yucks...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home