Keep Our Friendship Rolling!!!

Let us all Gossip Here! :P

Monday, August 14, 2006

English arhh...

My english standard very cham.. and disgraceful.. still is lah .. my bro better than me..he always laugh at my english.. I had C6 for both O'level and A'level... it's amazing I can get same grade for both exams.. does that means my english improved since I've managed to maintain the grade?... I think for English, it's mainly the comprehension and composition... I used to attend english tuition at Doby Ghaut - Singapore Shopping Centre... the teacher very good and entertaining... but I think I'm too lazy to study.. anyway, the most important is to do a lot of practise on Comprehension and Composition.. Do ten years series.. FYI, i always have zero to one mark for my comprehension vocabulary. Then for competition, i remember my tutor say if your english is very bad, try not to do argumentive composition. It's better to stick to story telling and keep the sentences short. My tutor always use 'WH' questions to guide us through the composition: What happen, Where it happen, When it happen, Why it happen and How it happen... I read a lot of compositions before my exam and memorised some chim and nice description and try to apply them to the compo.. that's how i managed to scrap thru' without having to swallow the dictionary. That's also the reason why my vocabulary never improve a bit...

For the blog layout.. I encountered something like this before.. because each column has fixed length, must be some pictures or something that stretch beyond the limit, thus become like this.. but I see see.. I also dunno which is the culprit...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home