Keep Our Friendship Rolling!!!

Let us all Gossip Here! :P

Monday, August 14, 2006

Help?

Gals, do you know of any O Level Tutors? I think my sister needs a crash course on english especially, now that prelims are near. Haiz. I think my sister has some problems herself. Not convenient to talk about it here anyway.


The blogskin hor, I duno why the entire posts shifted to the left?? & leave a blank at the top -_-" I'll try to solve it when I've time.


Btw, the watercolor exhibition went well over the weekends. There quite a big crowd on sat! Maybe cuz' there's potluck + everybody else's friends & relatives. Hahaha.. Will post up photos of the exhibition when I've time bah. I actually thought of going to see the Firework Festival alone(cuz nobody free, bf works at nite) after attending the potluck. But I got sianz & went home together with my parents & aunt & fren & my bf. Ha...Ya we all squeezed a car & went to the exihibition. Then I went walk walk at Junction 8 with my bf. Tried a top at a shop. I wanna buy but dun have my size! Boohooooo! They only have S & M, no L! Argh! M was actually ok but tight & fit lor. Abit like squeezing into it. No point lah, later I bend down & it crack behind how? Hahah... But sianz lah, it's so hard to find something tat I like & match neh. Anyway, after that I bought a new top at esprit!!! It's my 1st time?? purchasing such an expensive top!!! $39.90 lehhh But I really like it. Spending so much on a top once a while is ok bah(considering I dun have stable income & not much to spend). Besides, my bf offered to pay for me...Buahaha. Felt abit guilty though cuz' my bf is poorer than I am. Serious! Well... bygones! :D


Okie Dokie, need to do some work & attend my watercolor class later. Today's time damn packed! Sorry I dun have time to response to Sihui & Zhen's posts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home