Keep Our Friendship Rolling!!!

Let us all Gossip Here! :P

Monday, August 14, 2006

Our National Day Outing!

Here's my share of photos for that day's outing! Yahooo~! All taken using my N70 lah. Lazy bring big camera. Hehe... Feel free to click on it for a even bigger size to save!













I tot tis shot looks not bad. Hehe..








I din noe tat guy was lookin at me!!! So pai seh like tat...-_-"


美女 at the beach!!! *Whistles*
WheeeWuWhee!



I love this kitty! Totally black & has along tail! I've always dreamt of having either a entire white or black kitty. Hehe...But well, I can't be responsible of having a big pet now. Haiz.



Finally caught Zhen with her camera. She's been busy taking photo the whole day! Ahahaha..




The sky's really blue with speckled clouds that day. Really beautiful. Aww..


The very expensive dorito from Sihui, together with the food we penged earlier. I tot it was slightly on the salty side. It's plain flavoured rite??

Sunset was beautiful with pinks & purples too. U gals duno the efforts we take to climb up Mt Faber. Juz ask Fen. Kekeke...








Not very big view of fireworks but better than none.





I took a short video of the fireworks but erm...there's this uncle behind me, kept talking in Hokkien. Ahahaha.. Buaytahan ahh but bo pian lah, I can't ask him to stop 'wow-ing' right? Hahaha...


Well, I'll not forget abt the toilet waiting incident -_-" For those who never went, we were having this long queue at this small restuarant there. There were 2 toilets BUT the queue was not moving at all. We thought of asking someone to block the guy's toilet while we used it, instead of waiting for a not-moving queue. But NObody's there to help. We even thought the girls fainted in the toilets, cuz there were no sound, no smell(maybe baking cake mah). Then the courageous lady in front of us went to knock at the door..& I guess there was responses, so she came back to queue. Then another madam got impatient & went out & got her hubby to block the guy's toilet while she used it. Then tis cook suddenly appeared outside the guy's toilet, seems to assist in blocking the guy's toilet as well(or maybe they informed the cook first before blocking the toilet). We were sorta talking to him(guy's toilet is next to girl's toilet). He said one of the 2 girl's toilets was spoilt. We could go to the pub's toilet further uphill if we want. -_-" I was thinkin of askin him to block the guy's toilet for us, while we quickly use & come out. Then FINALLY someone came out of the toilet. Fen said the lady looked like she vomited. *shrugs*



Never mind lah. I bet Fen, Sihui & me will always remember
"Girls go Guy's Toilet is an Offend"
:P

1 Comments:

Blogger JuzJaz said...

Hey Zhen, U're not wrong to say that statement & neither I'm unhappy over the incident. It's juz tat I personally feel when a law is set, there are reasons to support its existance. & when u question the existance of such a toilet law, it's to protect the gender of people using toilets. & for us, we have ample reasons to bend the law for awhile. I bet nobody's going to appreciate the law-abiding citizens who wet his/her pants/skirt while waitin in the queue.

Well, I apologise if I wrote the entry bluntly :X Anyway we won't wan our friendship to get affect by this rite? :)

August 18, 2006 3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home