Keep Our Friendship Rolling!!!

Let us all Gossip Here! :P

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Wahhh! Office romance arhh..

So good, Zhen. I don't have any shows here.. it think most people here already married... last time have for a period of time.. but a bit lame loh.. happen to my friend cum colleague... has jealousy shows to watch coz my friend very 小气 one... you will know that coz her face will become black and she will attack her food like dunno wat.. and the guy also dunno wat he did... they tried to keep it secret.. we sort of have to guess loh.. but now she has new bf le lah.. so long also never meet her le...

Just went for lunch at Crystal Jade... my friend feel like eating so I follow.. okay lah.. once in a while eat more costly lunch... I ate the mee sua... actually I also dunno it's mee sua.. but very nice.. the soup very tasty...

I was looking at another Japanese course website: http://www.bunkalang.com/school_why.shtml.. so tempting to take up again.. coz a bit buay kan wan...maybe this time I aim to take exam so that I will be more serious towards learning the language.... I think I will sign up after my examination.. my exam on 11 and 14 september... one of the lecturer super generous.. we sort of will not expect surprises for our examination... if you know what I mean... it's practically like an assignment where u go and source and on the actual day dump all your answers... I think there will be more and more tips coming up... who knows.. maybe dun even need to source.. hee... but the other lecturer not so friendly leh.. sighz~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home