Keep Our Friendship Rolling!!!

Let us all Gossip Here! :P

Friday, November 17, 2006

My blog?

Haiya.. just a place to complain and comment... nothing interesting, unless u are interested in books and anime and also my complains.. heee.. i started to write a bit of reviews because I'm quite pissed off that I always cannot remember the stories of all the books I've read, except for those that really excite me a lot... as for anime... very slack already in this area.. and comics wise, reading rate is declining to zero..

Yup yup.. yesterday was nice.. I fell asleep even though I drank the coffee.. Toffe Nut Latte.. it's the Christmas special drink from starbuck... like sipping the taste of Christmas.. not bad lah.. though a bit too sweet..

My colleague said he saw me at Raffles City last night.. he was like wahhh so late still can hang out.. I said that's because there's no more days left in the week.. so no choice... haa...

Today a tiny bit tired.. last night dunno why hor, I dreamt that I was driving a big vehicle.. those construction vehicle with that can dig dirt.. dunno what it's call.. then drive very badly and very stress then realised that gosh, I like dun have the correct license to drive this sort of vehicle.. hee...

It's very strange that all of a sudden I'm a very touched by one particular song even though it's such an old song... because I'm not very into English songs all this while.. maybe that's why bah.. that time I was at J8 then Best Denki was showing this Music Video on one of the TV.. the movie and song suddenly touched me very much..maybe because the tv quality and the sound effect is so damn good and got my attention.. not only me leh.. a lot of passersby actually stop to watch this... it's like i dunno.. like a light in the dark ...people actually stop to take a look and stay until the end of the song... It's quite an old song from 3 years back by Elton John and and Blue: Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word... now I put that as my ringtone.. keke.. I'm actually looking for that particular MV.. for english songs, music video like a bit hard to find here..

Okay.. I cya gals at Vivo City on 25 November 2006??

Cheers!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger JuzJaz said...

hey, try youtube..they have lotsa mtvs & shows uploaded there! hehe. aiya..blog is all abt self-expression mah. you can rant all you want! or do all the reviews you wan! hehe

November 18, 2006 2:29 AM  
Blogger ifzzz said...

Yup.. I've checked out you-tube.. but that didn't have the kinda emotion which touch me...maybe because of the lack in quality.. haa

November 23, 2006 10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home