Keep Our Friendship Rolling!!!

Let us all Gossip Here! :P

Friday, November 17, 2006

Thanks Gals!

I finally managed the time to fix the blog's outlook. It has been horribly offset sia. Haha...

Anyway, glad to meet up once again. Guess we can only go Bakerzin when they are having set dinner or just for their desserts. Kekeke. That time I went, their set dinner was like $19.90++ with 3 tapas(small desserts in glasses) & a drink, which I think was super worthy! But now they changed it to lunch set & reduced the 3 tapas to 2 only! Gosh~ What's going on manz?! But then, they din't have the small portions ice creams or sorbets on the menu back then.

Well, I'll try to post up the photos soon. It's late now. Lazy to do anything. Haha... Oh ya, while I was fixing the layout problem of this blog, I happened to click on Sihui's nick & realised Sihui has been blogging! You gals have time go read lah. Hehehe...

Thanks for the fat angbaos. I'll get my pressies soon & take photos! Hehehe... Oh ya, come to think of it, Shuhui & Zhen have about 1 week to think of what they wan for birthday! I reminded Shuhui about that on the train just now. She said she wanted the present to be a donation to ... shit. I forgot what the organisation is called liao. Hahaha. Aiya..very tired leh.. 一时想不起。Well, it's about buying necessities for the needy in other poor countries, like meals or mosquito nets, or quilt & bedsheets, etc. So..now Zhen can go ponder about her birthday present le. hehe.

For now, let's just wait for news about next Sat gathering bah. If ktv is called off, we can also spend the money somewhere else, like have a drink & chitchat away rite? haha.. but maybe that'll be boring for Zhen's hubby. Haha.

Alrite. Time to rest. Take care everyone. See you next Sat!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home