Keep Our Friendship Rolling!!!

Let us all Gossip Here! :P

Monday, December 04, 2006

Dinner At Bakerzin~

Here are the long awaited photos!
Click the photos for bigger view to save eh.
Sorry lah, abit busy+ lazy recently lah. Haha..


Sony Ericsson camera not as good as N70 leh. Shit, I'm spoilt by N70's quality liao. Haiz. But I guess if the phone can make calls, listen music, take photo, it's a good phone already la. Haha.. Dun brood too much.


This the salad bowl Shuhui ate from. Interesting design heh.

I felt like I'm receiving some award or something. Haha.


Nice shot indeed!


算钱! 算钱!


Sihui looked very happy paying for us.
Yeah... Like real. haha..


I thought the Raffles City Xmas tree looked cool at nite!


Nice flowers~

This the shot where we couldn't decide where to go & were on our way to check out whether there's any happening place to settle down at Chjimes.

& After checking out chjimes, we decided to go back Raffles City again. & That's Sihui's backview!

Yeah..we finally settled at Starbucks. 7 of us, only 1 cup of hot drink. LOL
We were discussing about the next outing remember? Haha..
Vivocity, ktv & all..




Ah Zhen, anticipating the Vivo trip. Hehehe

That's all I have of that day!
I'll upload a few photos I took on the Vivocity dinner, plus Fish Leong's too!
Do come back soon! Haha..



Btw, I juz came back from Philips. Qing has staff discount, ya? Haha. My mom & I went. I got myself the ion conditioning hair dryer at $29.40 after discount! Neat!!! I tried using it juz now, & it's waaaay cool!!! My mom got herself a CD Radio Alarm thingy at $111+ i tink, after 20% discount. You know, wake up call in the morning, in the form of either radio or alarm, & other functions, etc. We also got ourselves a 1.8litre rice-cum-congee-cum-soup cooker, at $65+ only(was $109). Sweet! But can only collect in Jan, when the stock comes. Same goes for the CD Radio.



Very happy with the hair dryer. Thanks Qing!!!
Hope your workplace cctv kena hang during the period you came out. Hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home